UMR Has Replaced HealthSCOPE
Effective January 1, 2023, United Medical Resources (“UMR”) replaced HealthSCOPE as our Third-Party Administrator for our medical, dental, and vision plans. The medical, dental, and vision benefits coverages will remain the same, but remember that:
- Instead of the CIGNA OAP network we will have the United Healthcare Choice Plus Network. See if your medical provider is in the new network by going to UHC Choice Plus Provider Search (umr.com)
- You need to use your new medical card when you use medical, dental, or vision benefits.
- The new website is UMR.com. To begin using it, click on Login/Register and follow the instructions.
- To get the smart phone app, search for UMR Health and follow the prompts to register.
- To contact UMR by phone, call 877-385-8816.
- OptumRx will still be our pharmacy benefits manager.
HealthSCOPE was recently bought by UMR and UMR will retain our existing account representatives who know our benefits and our members.
If you have any questions, please contact Compensation and Benefits at ext. 3942.
NES employees, retirees, and dependents can receive free medical services at Metro General Hospital. Metro Healthcare Incentive Program (MHIP) helps you save money with not copays and no coinsurance needed.
NES has added a new benefit Kaia, a virtual exercise therapy program to help you enjoy a pain-free life and get back to doing things you need to do and love to do.
NES is excited to partner with DayTwo to offer a new benefit for type 2 diabetes, pre-diabetes and weight management. DayTwo offers a breakthrough approach that provides personalized blood sugar predictions based on your gut microbiome. Retirees and their dependents on the NES medical plan are eligible to participate, but space is limited. Participation is voluntary and confidential. Learn more at DayTwo.com/NES or call 833-833-2149.
Check your 457 Plan Beneficiaries
Remember to check your beneficiaries for the NES 457 deferred compensation plan. Empower is now the record keeper of all 457 beneficiary information. Your beneficiary information is available on the Empower website, www.prudential.com/online/retirement, under Account Detail, Personal Information. Please log in and review your information and make any changes, if needed. You may also contact Empower at 877-778-2100.
- 2023 Health Benefits Summary Plan Description
- Dental Claim Form - UMR
- Medical & Vision Claim Form - UMR
- Optum Rx Mail Order Form
- Employee Assistance Program Plan Revision
- DayTwo Precision Nutrition
- HealthScope Medical Claim Form
- HealthScope Dental Claim Form
- HealthScope Vision Claim Form
Contact Compensation & BenefitsPhone: 615-747-3942
(Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.)
Email: [email protected]
We respond to emails within 2 to 3 business days. Email us if you want to receive periodic emails regarding retiree information.